Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Sun Mar 11, 2001  7:49 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Animation of layrnx

Actually, there is a site from a Yale linguistics class that shows some OLD
footage of an excised larynx in action. Here is the link:
http://www.ling.yale.edu/Ling120/Larynx_film_festival/index.html

It does take a while to download these files, and you have to have a quick
time player. Note...these are in black and white, and the images aren't
that great. However, it is a larynx in motion!

Enjoy!

David Grogan
East Texas Baptist University
Marshall, Texas
dgrogan@e...
dgrogan@e...

Baruch's Observation: "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a
nail."