Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sun Mar 11, 2001  4:54 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Piano rental?

Judy,

While I was taking voice lessons, one of our recitals was actually held in a
music store that sold pianos. They had set up a small "hall", which ended up
being a rather nice little venue. And of course the piano was superb!

I'd bet any number of store would enjoy the exposure by going in on this with
you. Provided, of course, they do have a proper room in which you can sing.

PJ.

. Help Stop Arctic Oil Drilling! . A Squirrel's Tale

Vote For Us! . Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me,
there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607)
[