Vocalist.org archive

From:  Leslie Jones <LJones@s...>
Leslie Jones <LJones@s...>
Date:  Sun Mar 11, 2001  2:14 pm
Subject:  For shame! (was: Re: Countertenor hogs)

At 09:54 AM 3/11/01 +0000, Ken <Oberon603@a...> wrote:
>Wait until you see what ugly
>comments I got in my mailbox today Tako. I will post them to the CT later.

I have been appalled to read of this treatment of a 'lister who has done
nothing more than participate in discussions in good faith -- he has merely
expressed his opinion, not plotted the overthrow of society as we know
it. This is a large list, and please know, Ken (and Tako and any other
'listers who have suffered this problem), that there are many, many more of
us who take your contributions in the spirit in which they're meant --
sharing of information and opinions. We've lost many good, thoughtful list
members because of such behavior; please, let's think before we write --
we're here to discuss music and things related, not to attack each other.

Leslie

Leslie Jones, D.M.A.; Contralto
Dept. of Music, Southeast MO State Univ.
LJones@s... - (573) 651-2339
LJones@s... - (573) 651-2339

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
10125 Re: For shame! (was: Re: Countertenor hogs) Oberon603@a...   Sun  3/11/2001   2 KB
10127 Re: For shame! (was: Re: Countertenor hogs) John Link   Sun  3/11/2001   2 KB
10144 Re: For shame! (was: Re: Countertenor hogs) Oberon603@a...   Mon  3/12/2001   2 KB
10163 Re: For shame! (was: Re: Countertenor hogs) John Alexander Blyth   Mon  3/12/2001   2 KB

emusic.com