Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rose Nightingale Nickerson" <soubrette@b...>
Date:  Tue Feb 12, 2002  2:31 am
Subject:  Breathing Exercise Results

Here Are My Results For The Breathing Exercise. Thanks For Sharing It With
Me!
Perhaps You Can Shed Some Light On My Findings?

Rose

Starting: When I Breathed It Took About 5 Seconds For A Full
Inhalation/Exhalation
Cycle And My Midriff <Below My Breasts, Above My Navel> Was Moving.......
Breath
Quality Was Fairly Shallow.......

I Was Able To Get Up To Four Counts Of 10 Between Inhale/Exhale Cycles And
With
Each Added Set Of 10 My Inhalations Become Stronger And Deeper..........

Finishing: When I Breathed It Took About 10 Seconds For A Full
Inhalation/Exhalation
Cycle And My Abdomen <Right At And Slightly Above My Navel> Was
Moving.......
Breath Quality Was Far Less Shallow Than Beginning.......

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17407 Re: Breathing Exercise ResultsGreypins@a...   Tue  2/12/2002
17408 Re: Breathing Exercise ResultsLea Ann Martin   Tue  2/12/2002
17410 Re: Breathing Exercise ResultsMezzoid@a...   Tue  2/12/2002
17416 Re: Breathing Exercise ResultsRose Nightingale Nickerson   Tue  2/12/2002
17417 Re: Breathing Exercise ResultsMezzoid@a...   Tue  2/12/2002
17420 Re: Breathing Exercise ResultsGreypins@a...   Tue  2/12/2002
17432 Re: Breathing Exercise ResultsMezzoid@a...   Tue  2/12/2002
17442 Re: Breathing Exercise ResultsAxwell@a...   Tue  2/12/2002
17444 Re: Breathing Exercise ResultsRose Nightingale Nickerson   Tue  2/12/2002

emusic.com